It is in operation since 2009 and has recently been licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank as Payment Service Provider.
Customers can register and get mobile money account instantly, cash-in to their wallet from Agents and partner banks and start making payments. Customers can pay for utilities, recharge their mobile, pay internet bills, EMI, buy airlines ticket, school fees, credit card bills, etc. from their mobile.
Similarly, merchants, service providers and retail outlets can receive payments for goods and services in their wallet instantly. This enables hassle-
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Mid- Level QA
To serve as the Quality Analyst of eSewa and work as per best of knowledge and accuracy. To ensure that every change and new functionality is consistent with its scope, is of sound logic, and meets the user’s requirement. To deliver the bug free product. To abide by company’s mission, vision and objectives and follow the company’s policies.
- Design, develop, execute and maintain QA test plans and cases.
- Develop, implement and maintain QA automated test suites and prepare document/reports for same.
- Assist to select and implement all automation solutions and perform all tests (including automate tests) ensure optimal coverage.
- Analyze all issues related to product and manage all Quality Assurance processes.
- Design all functional requirements for all processes and documents all test plans.
- Manage execution of all Quality Assurance products, develop and maintain professional relationships with all departments.
- Design and prepare automate tests, scripts as required.
- Ensure adherence to all business and customer requirements and design all test scripts for all processes.
- Collaborate with technology and seniors to provide optimal level of customer services and recommend ways to increase quality of software.
- Provide support to all technical specifications and prepare appropriate documents.
- Prepare documents for all defects and evaluate same.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- Product or Industry specific knowledge
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|28 Jun, 19|
|27 Jul, 19|