We are the only authorized learning center of Jetking Infotrain Limited. Ind
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Nepalese Institute of Technology (NIT) is a leading Training Institutes of Nepal, located in Subidhanagar, Kathmandu with a motive to provide career in IT-IMS for the aspirants. It is only the authorized learning center of Jetking Infotrain--India’s No. 1 Digital Skills Institute
For building a career, one requires skills & a place to utilize those skills. NIT makes a person skilled with high-quality training and provides job placement for experiencing & experimenting those skills in the real world.
Join us in our talented and co-operative team with an excellent working environment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- Working experience in Hardware & Networking Field
- Certified in any professional IT certification program (A+/CCNA / MCSA / RHCSA / CEH, etc)
- Willing to upgrade himself / herself with newer and emerging technologies
- Should have commanding technique & effective communication skills
- Provide training on the given subject matter integrating with latest & updated forms
- Deliver high quality, real-world-scenario based training
- Facilitate the students with strong, motivational and encouraging manner
- Create lab manual and guide the practicals accordingly
- Responsible for assignments & projects of the students
- Play a helpful role for student’s placement
If you are capable for the job, submit your resume with a cover letter at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|BIT / BIM(S)|
|13 Jan, 19|
|31 Jan, 19|