Pedal offers services ranging from Digital Marketing to Web and Software Solutions; Creative Designs, Multi-Media and Content Creation to Campaign Development; Event Management to Public Relations and CSR Campaigns; Experiential and Collaborative Marketing to Influential Marketing; Business Research, Department Specific Business Solutions to Executives Growth Trainings. Understanding client’s objectives meticulously and creating customized packages integrating the above-mentioned services is our forte.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Create Ideas and excellent website designs layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website/software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- test the website and identify any technical problems
- upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Evaluate codes to ensure that it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Co-ordinate with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Backup files from website to local directory from time to time for safety purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern PHP/HTML/CSS etc.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Able to implement Google Analytics and other tracking tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Handle all functions of dynamic as well as static website single handedly.
If you believe you possess these skills and you are interested in taking up this challenging position within a team of skilled professionals, please send us your application before the 6th September 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have special considerations for those who have an enthusiasm to learn and evolve with the best.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will we contacted for further selection process. For more details about the Company please visit https://www.pedal.com.np/
HR & Admin Manager
Pedal Group Pvt. Ltd.
Kupondole Heights, Lalitpur
|Computer - Programming|
|Please check vacancy details|
|07 Aug, 19|
|06 Sep, 19|