Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Spinal Injury Sangh Nepal (SISN) a not for profit non-governmental organization, is seeking candidate for its project “Vocational Rehabilitation Project for Persons with Disabilities” at Sanga, Kavre.
Position: Employment and Partnership Coordinator
Qualification and Experience
Master degree in social science or MBA and one-year experience or Bachelor degree with minimum three years’ experience in the partnership, marketing and promotion, communications or employment related activities.
- Possess excellent networking, coordination and writing skills.
- Skills for social media marketing promotion
- Understanding of employment opportunity for Persons with disabilities in Nepal.
- Good written & verbal communication skills in both English and Nepali and knowledge and skills of using MS Office. (Excel, word, power point)
- Excellent negotiation skills
Preference will be given those who have experience in recruitment, job placement and skill training project.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply via email to email@example.com by 23 Jan 2019 along with application letter, recent CV and expected salary .Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for interview. SISN reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
|0 NRs per hour|
|Full Time / Contract|
|Please check vacancy details|
|08 Jan, 19|
|23 Jan, 19|