Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Education Counselor/Senior Advisor - Canada
Job Category: Teaching/Education/Counseling
Job level: High
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Location: New Plaza, Kathmandu
Offered Salary: NRs. 70,000 (negotiable)
Application Deadline: Jan 25, 2018
Edwise Foundation, a leading institution specialized in recruiting students for US studies would like to call upon deserving candidates to apply for Senior Counselor’s Position/Head for the Department of Canada.
We are an AIRC (American International Recruitment Council) certified agency who by far has been working exclusively for students who want to go to USA for higher education. With the US graduates, and well-trained/experienced counselors, we have so far placed about 7000 students to USA for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD with tremendous amounts of scholarships and financial support.
Do you believe you can handle Canadian Student visa processing all by yourself? Do you believe that you can start a brand new Department of Canada and take it to a great height? If yes, you have just found a great opportunity to showcase your knowledge, skills, talents and aptitude.
We are planning to launch a Canada Department and are looking for a dynamic individual who knows with precision each and every step of processing for higher studies in the regarding country but always longs to learn more and become better.
Education level: Bachelor or higher (Canadian Degree will be highly prioritized)
Experience Required: 2 years or more
- Experience of at least 2 years in counseling for Canada Studies
- Excellent command in English, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, leading and able to complete the whole processing independently
- Ability to manage the whole Canada Department including documentation, processing, counseling, talking with the universities and institutions, keeping a healthy relationship with the universities, while keeping hearty relationship with students
- Must have a very strong desire to lead and grow
- Must have clear understanding of the education system and visa process
- CCEA certified counselor will be prioritized
- Overall management of the team Canada
- Provide counseling
- Organize meetings, provide reports and status updates to the higher authorities
Salary: NRs. 70,000 (negotiable) & Performance-based Incentives
|Counseling / PsychoSocial|
|01 Mar, 19|
|25 Mar, 19|