We are looking for a Data Scientist to work in the Data Science and Machine Learning team. The successful candidate will already have minimum 2 years of experience in data science, enjoys working in a team, and is ready to think creatively to find solutions and add value to our products. They will join our vision of making information more insightful and more widely available.
What will I be doing day to day?
- Use machine learning on a wide array of large, complex datasets
- Communicate insights in a clear, straightforward manner
- Deliver actionable, data science-informed contributions to internal and external projects
- Guide and develop junior members of the team
What do I need to bring with me?
- MSc or PhD in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Maths or similar)
- Experience with applying supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms to deliver actionable insights using Python and R
- Experience with wrangling large, unstructured datasets
- Experience with efficiently conveying complex results to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with database languages (SQL)
- Experience with creating production-ready machine learning pipelines a plus
- Experience in version control, code reviews, and test-driven development a plus
- Experience with cloud services (AWS) a plus
- Experience with containerisation using Docker a plus
- Project management experience (being able to translate business needs into analytical questions and deliver actionable results in timely manner)
- Line management experience a plus
Experience in one or more:
- AB testing or multivariate testing
- Predictive modelling for churn prevention
- Predictive modelling for fraud detection
- Market segmentation using clustering techniques
- Time series analysis/forecasting
- Anomaly detection
- Attribution modelling or marketing mix modelling
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours.
- Geographically distributed team
- Competitive salary (Please include expected salary on your application)
- Work from home
Apply to: email@example.com or through jobsnepal.com directly.