AHF funds its mission to rid the world of AIDS through a network of pharmacies, thrift stores, healthcare contracts and other strategic partnerships. Generating new, innovative ways of treatment, prevention and advocacy has been the hallmark of our success. We are currently leading a mass testing initiative to identify and treat the 25 million people who are unaware they are infected.
By advocating big goals–such as having 1 billion people tested each year–AHF hopes to eliminate older, more time-consuming methods. Since 1
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
(First date of publication: January 8, 2019)
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international NGO, working in Nepal since 2008 in the field of HIV/AIDS treatment and care. AHF is looking for dynamic and energetic Nepali citizens to fulfill the following positions:
Data Capturer – 1 position for Pokhara
Counselor is Responsible for data management including data entry, cleaning and reporting by following standard procedures adopted by AHF Nepal. S/he should assist in recording and reporting and ensure data accuracy, integrity and reliability.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized university or equivalent, preferably from statistics or commerce background or Certificate in General Medicine (Health Assistant) or Nursing (Staff Nurse) from recognized institution
- Preferably, be trained in monitoring and evaluation (M & E) of the program aimed to build the capacity of the person in recording data, preparing and sending reports and maintaining records properly.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals (medical officer, nurse, social worker, community health care worker, home-based caregiver, and psychologist) to adhere treatment protocol adopted by Nepal Government
- Workable knowledge of English with proficiency in MS-Word, Excel, Power Point, using E-mail and knowledge on web applications
- Must have basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to respect organizational confidentiality
Qualified Nepali citizen from province-4 (local candidates) are encouraged to apply with updated CV and contact information to E-mail: email@example.com. Please write the position title in the subject line of the separate application. Deadline to apply for the positions is January 22, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and oral interview. No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification. AHF reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without assigning any reason whatsoever. These positions are subject to availability of the fund and approval.
AHF is an equal opportunity employer committed to a staff composition that reflects the social and ethnic diversity of Nepali Society including gender minorities. Applicants from disadvantage caste, under-represented ethnic groups and women are especially encouraged to apply
|Data & Info Service|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|08 Jan, 19|
|22 Jan, 19|