For detailed information on Javra Software Nepal Pvt. Ltd please visit www.javra.com
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
A Country Manager is accountable for smooth organizational operations, development and growth of an organization. The successful person will be responsible for overall organizational development, planning, managing and reporting of organizational activities.
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Supervises: All Departments which includes Head of Technical Management, Head of PMO, HR & Operations Manager, COE managers, Project Manager, IT Manager, R&D Manager and Assistant Finance Manager
Key Job Tasks of Country Manager
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for operational management and development to meet organizational performance plans within agreed timescales
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management and development
- Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, project outcomes, development plans and achievements
2. Human Resource Management
- Recruitment and effective staffing procedures
- Employee development and training
- Employee relations and communication
- Performance management (Productivity level) and improvement systems
- Utilization of resource
- Present yearly Salary Budget Planning
- Monthly report of HR activities
- Signing employment contracts and other official documents for and on behalf of company.
- Regular survey of local compensation, benefits, practices and relative competitiveness
- Annual revision of Personal Policy of Company. Ensures compliance with federal andstate employment and benefit regulations.
3. Project Management
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers/project managers/technical team so as to ensure the assigned software development projects meets its requirements on fixed timescale within expected quality delivery.
- Responsible to monitor, control and present reports of ongoing software development projects of all departments
- Manage and be in-charge for Resource Allocation for various projects
- Monthly report of all project activities
4. Marketing and Sales
- Supervise and Control Marketing and Sales department for Company Promotions Planning and Implementation
- Liaise with Netherlands and Nepal sales and marketing to achieve the goal set forth.
- Attends/presents at meetings and conferences with external associates
- Monthly report of marketing and sales activities.
5. Financial Management
- Budget planning and managing, controlling departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Manage and approving cash flow on an ongoing basis to ensure fiscal performance according to budget. Provides ongoing financial data and analytical reports and produces financial reports.
- Monitors execution of financial policies and procedures and compliance with government regulations; maintains banking relationships; directs and supervises bookkeeping; conduct foundation for annual audits in conjunction with Accountant.
- Provide recommendations and various financial reports whenever asked.
6.Security and Maintenance
- Oversee and ensure high safety standards and timely maintenance of office utilities
Perks and Discount
- Attractive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Monthly Mobile Phone allowance
- Daily Transportation Allowance
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- International Travel Opportunities
- Dashain Bonus
- 5 working days a week
Professional Support and recognition
- Rewards to the Employee of the month
- Rewards to best performers of the quarter
- Rewards to the Employee of the year
- Annual performance review
- Internal and External learning and training
- On-going Career Development
Insurance and Health
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
Family and Parenting
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Unpaid extended leave
- Monthly Child Allowance
- Medical Insurance of Spouse & Children
Vacation and social event
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Monthly Javra Assembly
- Gym Subscription
|Computer - Technology/Management|
|0 NRs per hour|
|MBA / MBM|
|03 Jun, 19|
|02 Jul, 19|