Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job description of the Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Duty Station: Kathmandu with frequently field visit
Needs Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (NNPL) is a consulting company established in 2015 by a highly qualified and experienced professionals to provide the highest quality services within the budget and time. NNPL has specialized in providing excellent advisory services in conducting researches, studies and trainings in economic, social and environmental sector. With the vision of becoming a center of excellence offering a high quality serviceto the clients in the development and commercial sector. It has a pool of national and international experts on various sectors including sustainable economic development via creation and development of agriculture, forestry and renewable energy based businesses.
NNPL is well experienced in providing expert services to the clients ranging from communities, entrepreneurs, business membership organizations, government agencies to national and international non-government organizations (NGOs) as well. Client satisfaction is NNPL’s primary goal.
NNPL is seeking a young and dynamic professional to oversee and manage the business development portfolio of the company.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities- including new markets, growth areas, trends and clients
- Develop the marketing materials of the company (i.e. org Brochure, website, list of services/products in offer).
- Develop a roster of potential clients (institutional and individual) and draw up client contracts
- Seek out the appropriate contact in the identified organizations (e.g. governmental, non-governmental and private entities).
- Meet with clients face to face or over the phone and understand the needs of the clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business outreach.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Have a good understanding of the consulting business and be able to advise management about them.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operation.
- Attend meeting, workshops and seminars organized by donors, I/NGOs, all level governments and private organizationwhere appropriate.
- Organize a round of campaigns at province level and identify locations for office expansion in outside KTM.
- Develop proposals and bid/submit to solicited or unsolicited calls.
- Do some pilot projects in certain geographical locations partnering with concurring organizations.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the consulting business in Nepal.
Required qualification, experience, skills and attitudes:
Bachelor’s degree in Business management, economic or related field, at least 2 years of experience in development and commercial sector. Experience in proposal development, project management and relevant work experience in the field of business development services and access to finance is preferred. Fresh master’s degree or graduate in the same field can also apply. Preference will be given to those female candidate who can do frequently visit field outside Kathmandu.
- Excellent competency in both speaking and writing skills in English and Nepali languages
- Good leadership qualities with positive attitude
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Have an interest in both commercial and development sector
- Excellent organizational skills including strong attention to detail
- Skills with Microsoft Office package, internet browser,and other appropriate technology
Competent candidates are encourage to send their application at firstname.lastname@example.org and the closing date for submission of application is 8th April 2019.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|08 Mar, 19|
|07 Apr, 19|