Currently Nimble Infosys serving wide range of products such as Human Resource Management System, Inventory, Fixed Asset Management System, School MIS and ongoing continuous development for ERP based products.
Currently we are looking for following positions to join our team.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for talented, energetic, and creative Technologist with strong programming skills in web based enterprise grade and highly scalable applications.
- Research, designing, developing and maintaining large and small scaled .NET web applications.
- Utilize proven project management methods to plan, track, and status of projects.
- The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- The candidate must be proficiency in n-tier architecture, class structures, and stored procedures.
- Prepare project documents for working project
- Familiar in RDBMS, MSSQL, XML and LINQ.
- Strong knowledge in C# and Sql Server.
- Good understanding of .NET MVC Framework.
- Can work comfortabley in ASP.NET Core
- Solid Understanding of of API development and consumption.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle and agile Development will be preferred.
- Have good knowledge of UI and UX practices for modern applications.
- Familier with Agile Development Lifecycle.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in ASP.NET (C#).
- Having handson experience of team management.
- Expertised on project handling including requirement to project delivery.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in ASP.NET (C#).
- Can independently handle including all lifecycle of project.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ASP.NET (C#).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in JS Development
- Can handle large sized multi module projects
- Can guide backend developers to follow the JS standard and help them to fix JS related issues.
- Can work independently in Angular 5+ with proven skill.
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- Overtime and Project Incentives
- Dashain Bonus and Retention Bonus
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
- Performance review
- Free Lunch and Recreation Facilities
- Detailed description of the nature of current and/or previous job/s, and roles played
- Tools and Technologies used in current and/or previous job/s
- Expected monthly salary
- Must specify your applied Job Title
If you are capable for the job, submit your resume with a cover letter at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|Full / Part Time|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|01 Nov, 18|
|30 Nov, 18|