Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
SW Nepal Pvt Ltd
Terms of Reference for Admin and Finance Assistant
S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Scott Wilson Nepal/ SWN) is a wholly Nepali-owned multidisciplinary research and development consulting service provider operational since its registration with the Government of Nepal in 2000. The firm provides sustainable, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to organizations, institutions, governments and private sector clients by helping them to overcome challenges through planning, research, management support, capacity building and policy promotion. Please visit for more details on the firm and our services.
This is a long term institutional position and based in Kathmandu office located in Panipokhari/ Maharajgunj area (). The purpose of the position is to provide overall administrative and finance support to Admin and Finance Department.
The detailed roles and responsibilities are:
A. Financial Role and Responsibility:
- Handle day-to-day petty cash (opening, administration and closing)
- Support in preparation of vouchers and entry in tally
- Support in banking transactions (cash withdraw, deposits and other administrative work)
- Support in preparation of leave records and timely collection of timesheet
- Undertake regular visits to tax office
- Make monthly payment of utilities
- Collect and check the accuracy of supporting documents and bills from suppliers before releasing payment
- Support in preparation of supporting documents
- Assist in preparing department's work plans and budgets.
- Assist in internal and external audit and report preparation
B. Administrative Role and Responsibility
- Maintain general office files and information in a manner that allows easy retrieval.
- Brief office staff on administrative and financial matters, including field expense documentation
- Liaise with logistic officer for repair and maintenance of office assets and office premises
- Provide logistic support and travel arrangement for field staffs
- Support in office procurement
- Update vehicle logbook and keep its record
- Provide logistic support during office events, trainings and meetings
- Undertake others administrative and financial tasks as required
· Qualifications and experience
- Bachelors Degree, with major in finance or accounting with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Able to apply analytical and innovative tools successfully to produce creative and valuable solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in diverse team environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package
Contract type: Full Time, Long Term Employment Contract
Report to: Account Officer
Department: Admin and Finance Department
Location: Central Office in Mahrajgunj, Kathmandu
Expected start date: As soon as possible (expected to join by mid-July)
Salary: Negotiable as per the experience and company policy
How to apply
If you are interested, please email your CV before 25th June 2019. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for further consultations
|Accounting and Finance|
|0 NRs per hour|
|11 Jun, 19|
|25 Jun, 19|