Hardware Network Technician / Engineer
Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. is a leading information technology and communication (ICT) company in Nepal established in 1999. The company focuses exclusively on ICT business solutions and services providing a wide range of professional services including designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical experts. Since, its establishment it has been making significant contributions to urban and remote areas through its "Smart Technology Concept". Cybernetics has ventured into the latest technologies in ICT such as Machine to Machine (M2M), Internet of Things (IoT) and remote ICT based monitoring and configuration solutions. In this journey of 2 decade, Cybernetics has provided services to numerous clients. Few of our notable clients are Government of Nepal, Nepal Telecom, International Organization of Migration, GIZ, Save the Children, USAID, UNDP, Everest Bank Ltd, Sanima Bank, Qatar Visa Center, etc.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. is a well-established company in the field of Information Technology and Telecommunication, since 1999. We classify ourselves as a multi-disciplinary team of planners, engineers and consultants providing various levels of products, services and solutions on offer.
We are looking for skilled candidate that has good technical understanding of hardware and software maintenance of IT products, assist internal technical team on related issues as well as provide field/remote support to our clients and customers.
Hardware Network Technician / Engineer 2 Positions
● Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
Install setup and configure new systems/solutions at customer premises as well as provide support assistance to those already deployed.
Research, evaluate and discuss existing and new products and solutions related to projects individually or as a part of a team
Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems for internal users as well as external clients.
● Provide assistance and support to existing clients remotely or on-site for identified difficulties.
● Prepare documentation, diagnostic reports and maintain technical logs and activities concerning any project activity involved in.
● Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar role
● +2, B.E or Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
● Excellent troubleshooting skills – identify, analyze and resolve hardware, software and network related issues
● Top of the line understanding of networking concepts, implementation and management (servers, network switches, network shared drives, routers)
● Great communication skills – able to assist with clear instructions in layman’s terms to clients
● Passion for learning and engaging with new network & communication ideas and concepts
● Must have a valid two-wheeler driving license
● Negotiable for the deserving candidates
● Other facilities are offered as per official rules and regulations
Perspective candidates should drop their Resume/CV to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org before 2nd, April 2023.Only short listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Engineering - Computer, Computer - Hardware / Network, Diploma in Computer Engineering|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||B.E. in Computer Science, Intermediate (10+2), Bachelor's degree in a related field|
|Posted Date||18 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||02 Apr, 2023|