Sita Air Pvt. Ltd. was established in October 2000 and started its first commercial flight in 6 February 2003 with the single German built Dornier DO-228 aircraft. Today the company has four Dornier DO-228 Aircraft’s. We mostly known for our regular STOL flights to the remote mountain location of Nepal catering to visiting international tourists as well as locals.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Airport reservation, ticketing and excess baggage functions.
- Carry out all procedures from passengers' baggage and cargo check-in, to boarding on the flight.
- Carry out Aircraft ramp handling functions with respect to ground operations.
- Handling arriving passengers', baggage & cargo.
- Handling passengers', baggage and cargo, in case of delay, cancellation, critical connection and missed
connection of flights.
- Deal with lost and damaged luggage.
- Carry out all functions as allocated by duty manager.
- Should be thorough with Ground Operation Manual and carry out all functions in accordance with GOM.