Groovy and Grails Developer
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified company, the leader in innovative technological practices. The main theme in our success has been finding and moving forward on new ideas
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Have strong web application development experience using the Groovy and Grails Framework.
- Have extensive background experience in Java web application user interface design and implementation.
- Work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Provide work estimates to project manager, provide frequent status updates and track progress against the project work plan.
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language.
- Use web-based tools to create and advance applications.
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary.
- Collaborate with business, development, and QA teams to develop testing and acceptance procedures.
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
- Collaborate with analysts to provide training, knowledge transfer, and documentation for user support.
- Experience in writing Unit test Knowledge of TDD and DDD
- Three (3) Years of experience developing Java web applications using the Groovy and Grails Framework (Groovy-only experience is NOT sufficient).
- Three (3) Years of experience integrating Java web applications with SQL databases using Hibernate.
- Three (3) Years of SQL relational database design and coding experience.
- Experience developing Java web applications using Grails 3.x.
- Experience developing Java web application user interfaces using recent user interface tools including jQuery and Bootstrap 3.
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability.
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Demonstrable ability to Client and fix errors in code.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience developing software both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.