The digital world has changed tremendously over the years. On that note, Rillmark is where innovative, strategic, creative and experienced minds are continuously working. A troop of digital ninjas is here to meet your digital needs. Whether it is web designing and development, mobile application development or creating distinctive designs, we deliver the best you can find in the digital world. By creating, designing and developing, our effective and creative web solutions will help you achieve the extraordinary. We have teams for Web Design and Development, Graphic Design and Production, 2D animation, iOS and Android Mobile Apps Development, Web Applications Development, Web Content Management, Digital Marketing, and Content Writing. Our client portfolio has a vast variety of clients coming from UK, USA, Canada, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, Dubai, Hong Kong and of course Nepal.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Salary: 20,000 - 50,000 (Based On Experience - Send us your expectation)
Rillmark Pvt Ltd ( trading as Yours Digitally www.yoursdigitally.co ) is a certified Digital Agency building innovative and unique applications and are one of the pioneers in web solutions in Nepal. Our office is based at the heart of Kathmandu, Maitidevi.
If you are a talented designer with proven experience in a variety of industries then Rillmark has a home for you. This is a permanent position and the compensation package is excellent.
Opening: 2 Positions
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for all Marketing collateral materials that include: Banner Ads, Brochures, Landing Pages, Logo, Animation illustrations, InfoGraphics & online charts, Online Ads, HTML Emails, E-Newsletters, Print Ads, Direct Mail, and Microsites, from concept to completion.
This position is primarily based on creative design but an understanding of front-end programming knowledge is preferred and adhering to very concise identity and branding guidelines of our clients.
- Understand business goals and the needs and insights of the Enterprise business clients; translate into clear design priorities.
- Assist with daily departmental tasks and maintenance in print and web mediums.
- Stay current with the latest design and technology trends across the web, desktop, and adopt modern techniques as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate files for the asset library and project archive.
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- College degree required
- Minimum Two-Three years of graphic/web design work experience
- Design Skills: Adobe Suite Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Microsoft Office Skills: Windows PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Flash, Typography, After Effects, Motion Graphics, Animation, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver, Keynote and video editing is a plus
- Social Media design and platforms, Solid understanding of navigation and SEO.
- Content Management Systems – preferably Wordpress, Joomla, and Drupal
- Strong conception skills for print and web design projects
- Good Proofreading and editing skills.
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent Time Management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple projects.
- Must work well within a team with a variety of individuals including production teams, copywriters, photographers, other designers, and marketing specialists.
- Must be organized, proactive, act independently, and juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Needs to perform other duties as assigned
The Benefits and Perks:
- The opportunity to work with high-quality, smart driven people who are passionate about their work
- A results-oriented work environment that is flexible and encourages independence
- A competitive salary and paid time off policy
We are a dynamic and fast-paced office with many different activities going on across our companies. We work very hard but also have lots of fun.
This is a full time, salaried position with benefits and paid vacation. All interested candidates to be considered must send their resume in PDF (preferred) along with Graphic Design Works and portfolio website URLs, and other online profiles (if any).
Must provide an online portfolio showcasing the applicant’s best work, including samples illustrating the creative exploration and evolution process (sketches, mock-ups, markup)
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus/Incentive for your hard work
- Laptops, tablets, and smartphones**
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshments, Team Events and Movie Nights )
- Revenue share
- Birthday Celebration
- Rapid promotion
- Lunch provided by the office.
- In-house/Online training tools
Drop Your CV @ email: email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No: 01-4420115. Please state your expectation.