Detailed Job description / requirements:
Type: Full-Time job
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Write reusable code and libraries; optimize applications for performance and scalability.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Build secured backend APIs to be consumed by multiple applications with standardized security processes.
- Think problems from birds’ eye and users’ perspectives.
- Minimum 2 years experienced working as a full stack developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or job-related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Thorough understanding of front-end technologies like React or Vue Js.
- Thorough understanding of PHP and LARAVEL.
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, tools like Percona, and also dealing with a large amount of data.
- Good knowledge of Linux servers and deploying applications in it.
- Experience integrating external Restful services (APIs).
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and test-driven deployment.
- Experience with bug tracking and source control.
- Experience with modern software delivery practices, including source control, testing, and continuous delivery.
- Experience delivering products with agile methodologies.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills; cares about and works well with teammates.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment.
- Competitive salary, No bar for deserving candidates.
- Lunch, beverages provided in office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, recreational team building activities besides annual event.
Applying Procedure: To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position