Full Stack Website Developer
PEDAL GROUP PVT. LTD. is an Integrated Marketing Service Company providing all marketing and communication services under the same roof. We integrate passion with creativity and professionalism to make our clients grow exponentially. Pedal offers services ranging from Digital Marketing to Web and Software Solutions; Creative Designs, Multi-Media and Content Creation to Campaign Development; Event Management to Public Relations and CSR Campaigns; Experiential and Collaborative Marketing to Influential Marketing; Business Research, Department Specific Business Solutions to Executives Growth Trainings. Understanding client's objectives meticulously and creating customized packages integrating the above-mentioned services is our forte.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Create Ideas and excellent website designs layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website/software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- test the website and identify any technical problems
- upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Evaluate codes to ensure that it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Co-ordinate with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Backup files from website to local directory from time to time for safety purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern PHP/HTML/CSS etc.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Able to implement Google Analytics and other tracking tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Handle all functions of dynamic as well as static website single handedly.
If you believe you possess these skills and you are interested in taking up this challenging position within a team of skilled professionals, please send us your application before the 6th September 2019, to email@example.com. We have special considerations for those who have an enthusiasm to learn and evolve with the best.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will we contacted for further selection process. For more details about the Company please visit https://www.pedal.com.np/
HR & Admin Manager
Pedal Group Pvt. Ltd.
Kupondole Heights, Lalitpur