Full stack react.js/node.js developer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
After a short initial training period, you will join a dedicated team of 4 developers working full-time for one of our clients, an innovative and fast-growing French/US start-up operating in the health/medical industry.
You will be working on developing a react.js web application, a node.js backend, and possibly a react native mobile application.
What we expect
- At least 3 years of actual hands-on experience with react.js and node.js
- Some knowledge of react native would be a plus
- Familiarity with software development tools like git, jira, etc.
- Knowledge of coding standards
- Strong result-oriented attitude
- Passion for high-quality code
What we offer
- Attractive work conditions
- Long-term opportunities
- Attractive salary
- 5-day work week
- Provident Fund and SSF contributions
- Festival allowance
Note: Because of the COVID-19 situation, you will be working from home. We expect you to move back to our office later during the year
To apply, visit this link: https://dzangolab.freshteam.com/jobs/-NAJ1_wJzreK/react-js-developer