Front-end Web Designer
Susankya Tech is an IT & software company based in Nepal with highly experienced and like-minded experts focusing on real-world problems, implementing the best solutions to simplify day-to-day life. Though it started unofficially with only a team of 3 back in 2014, it was officially registered in mid 2016. Susankya Tech has been operating in Kathmandu, Nepal since then. With its current office at Kupondole, Lalitpur, it hosts quite a number of commercial products. Susankya Tech specializes in different growing fields of Nepal such as e-commerce, modern education and management systems.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Susankya Tech is seeking a candidate with 1+ years of professional experience as a graphic/web designer, UI/UX developer. As part of the design team, you will be responsible for the look and feel of different platforms and projects and evolve them based on branding changes, user feedback and functional evolution. The candidate will be responsible for translating our customer's needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Candidates must have a consumer centric design approach and be someone that aspires to combine usability with visual design. This candidate will ultimately be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Strong portfolio showing expert concept, layout and typographic skills, as well as creativity and ability to adhere to brand standards.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Basic knowledge of WordPress (optional, plus point)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and relevant platforms
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Working understanding of web infrastructure and scalability.
- Comfortable in agile development processes
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help other developers with coding and troubleshooting
Note: We only encourage applications from candidates who have cleared their bachelor's level of study. Please do not apply if you're still studying.
HOW TO APPLY
Salary will be based on the experience and skills. If you feel you're the right candidate for this position, send us your application to email@example.com