Front End /UI /UX Developer
Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. Weâ€™re a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Veriskâ€™s businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects
- Perform unit testing by using different frameworks like Jasmine, Karma
- Be involved in all phases of the agile software development lifecycle
- Proactively seek out and minimize pain points within the infrastructure and code base
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and introduce them as needed
- Create next-gen solutions for unique and challenging use cases
- Communicate proactively with Business stakeholders and provide design suggestions
- Analyze, debug and fix defects
Education Level: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
Skills and Knowledge -
- Passion for programming in general, rather than a specific language
- Be focused, passionate, and strive to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Ability to learn new, emerging technologies
- You have a solid general understanding of application components, what happens on the front end, what happens on the back end.
- You’re a professional. That means you follow through on commitments, meet deadlines, don’t cut corners, consider other people’s ideas, play nice with the team, learn from your mistakes, document things and communicate honestly and proactively if you anticipate an issue doing any of the above
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively contend with competing priorities
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization and refactoring skills
- Have strong sense of ownership with demonstrated ability to work independently without supervision
- Well versed in using UX and UI design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe XD
- Experience in working with using html frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation
- Expertise in build processes (Angular CLI, Webpack)
- Experienced in writing test cases and performing unit testing using frameworks (ex. Jasmine, Karma)
- Used DevOps and CI/CD in previous work experience
- Developed software in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies and involved in SDLC process
If Interested ,APPLY NOW
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.