Clusus Information Solutions (Pvt Ltd) is a leading provider of banking and payment solutions focused bestowing excellence and distinction to the Banking and Financial industry.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Clusus Information Solutions is a leading provider of banking and payment solutions focused bestowing excellence and distinction to the Banking and Financial industry.
“Clusus” is a Latin word which means ‘enclosed’ or ‘protected.’ Our name resembles our powerful commitment to the type of critical solutions we offer our clients; solutions that will always be reliably fortified and secure. At Clusus Information Solutions, we dedicate our experience and expertise in payments and banking to ensure bespoke high quality solutions that are delivered on-time and tailored to the exact needs of our clients.
With a focus on automating banking services, Clusus Information Solutions specializes in offering mature Corporate Banking and Cash Management solutions that truly realize the corporate banking cycle, covering all aspects, including all necessary modules of participating entities.Clusus Information Solutions also provides Trade Finance solutions that automate different processes of trade financing including Supply Chain Finance, Factoring, Structured Commodity Finance and many more.Clusus Information Solutions also offers Treasury Management solutions that allow banks to manage their clients’ liquidity, while mitigating their operational, financial and reputational risk.
Our staff consist of talented and certified professionals with over 30 years of accumulated experience in banking, business analysis, system design, software development, product and project management, business process re-engineering and implementation; all of whom execute leading edge agile practices and methodologies.
We are looking to recruit a qualified Front-end developer who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. As well as, the candidate should be able to translate our company and customer’s needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve a website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile development methodology.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages (HTML, CSS, JSON and API usage).
- Hands-on development of front-end code (eg. : JSX, Sass, ES6).
- Hands-on experience with bootstrap.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or any relevant field
Perks of joining Clusus
- Competitive salary based on performance
- 5 days working week
- Provident Fund
- Festival Allowance
- International Working Environment
- Opportunities of training outside Nepal
- Health Insurance
- Weekly sport activities
Interested candidates are requested to apply through the link below: