Front Desk Trainee
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as a “Front Desk Trainee”
- Handle telephone calls
- Greet and manage guests and visitors
- Schedule appointments/interviews and book calendars when necessary
- Direct/redirect visitors/calls to the appropriate person & take down messages.
- Track, coordinate and manage the logistics and office supplies
- Maintain the attendance of staff
- File and maintain records.
- Issue cheques & payment vouchers
- Assist the Accounts Team in maintaining and updating records for VAT and Banking Purposes
- Update purchase & sales book
- Manage necessary travel arrangement for staff
- Scan and print documents when required.
- Provide all kinds of clerical & administrative support.
- Assist in preparing correspondence related to HR
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or relevant degree.
- 6 months -1 year of experience working as a Front Desk Representative or a similar role
- Freshers are welcome to apply
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skill
- Must have excellent written communication skills with ability to write business correspondence
- Excellent and well-developed computer skills covering Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
- Accountable, well organized, dedicated, reliable, and flexible
- Hands on experience with office machines (for example fax, printer etc.)
- Proven calendar management skills with experience scheduling meetings and appointments
- Problem solving and time management skills
- A self-starter capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 18th August,2022.