Front Desk Receptionist
Gold's Gym Nepal is The First International Gym Franchise in Nepal. Gold's Gym Has Become The Largest Co-Ed Gym Chain In The World With Over 700+ Clubs In 27 Countries. Today, Gold's Gym Has Expanded Its Fitness Profile To Offer All Of The Latest Equipment And Services, Including Group Exercise, Personal Training, Cardiovascular Equipment, Spinning, And Yoga, While Maintaining Its Core Weight Lifting Tradition. Gold's Gym Has Become The Preferred Gym Of Celebrities, Athletes, Bodybuilders, The Military, And Fitness Enthusiasts All Over The World. Most Importantly, Gold's Gym Continues To Change Lives By Helping People Achieve Their Individual Potential.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Front Desk Team Member
The Front Desk Opener Team Member will greet and direct members, guests and staff as they enter the gym and provide control of the front door location. They will be available from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM, hours and days may vary. This position will provide assistance to members' requests along with inquiries about gym operations and policies as well as perform various administrative duties as directed by the Gym General Manager or Operations Supervisor.
· Enthusiastically greets each members and guests promptly using the proper greeting for time of day to create a friendly positive entrance and departure to and from the gym.
· Provides security and control to the front door and retail area of the facility.
· Personally checks each member into the gym using the proper check-in procedures.
· Monitor check-ins to identify delinquent accounts and notifies Gym Operations Supervisor.
· Register all guests into the gym using proper registration procedures.
· Ensures that guests and appointments are directed to the appropriate fitness consultant in a prompt, professional manner.
· Answers phone by the third ring in a professional and courteous manner and uses proper phone greeting techniques.
· Addresses caller's requests and/or takes appropriate messages noting caller's name.
· Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
· Maintain neat appearance and wear proper uniform attire with nametag while on duty.
· Distributes keys, towels and other materials as needed.
· Processes retail and concession sales.
· Attends all staff meetings as directed.
· Cleans and maintains the front desk area according to Company standards.
· Follow proper opening and closing procedures as instructed.
· Logs all maintenance concerns that are reported.
· Follows and reports any safety concerns.
· Notifies management of gym incidents that requires incident reports.
· Works when scheduled and adheres to company attendance policies.
· Performs other reasonable work assignments as directed by the Gym General Manager and/or Operations Supervisor to include but not limited to light cleaning and picking up of weights.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Excellent customer service skills are required.
· Ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members.
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally, non-verbally and in writing is required
· Understanding of basic accounting principles is required.
· Understanding of basic cash processing procedures is required.
· Functional computer skills are required.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Must also be able to work a flexible work schedule to include holidays and weekends.
· Must be able to lift 10 - 20 Kg repeatedly and stand for extended periods of time.
· Uphold Gold's Gym Vision, Mission, Values and code of conduct.