Front Desk Intern
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Handle telephone calls and visitors.
- Coordinate and manage the logistics and office supplies.
- Filing and maintaining records.
- Provide all kinds of clerical & administrative support.
- Interview arrangement of candidates.
- Post vacancies in relevant job portal.
- Manage necessary travel arrangement for staff.
- Update necessary employees’ information in Intranet and in Employee Tracker Sheet.
- Maintain and keep records of employees’ required credentials (academic, citizenship, passport, etc.)
- Scanning and printing as required.
- Assist in employees’ enroll and roll off process.
- Assist in preparing correspondence related to HR.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or relevant degree.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to write business correspondence;
- Excellent and well-developed computer skills covering Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications are critical to the success of this role.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their resume to email@example.com by 06,July, 2022.