Front Desk Assistant
The Kathmandu Jazz Conservatory is a center for musical studies which opened in the fall of 2007 in the sub-metropolitan city of Lalitpur, just outside Kathmandu, Nepal. The mandate of the Conservatory is to create a music environment where musicians can become knowledgeable in various musical subjects, be exposed to different music genres, and most importantly, where all musicians, from beginners to advanced, can receive a proper music education. Our comprehensive curriculum allows students to choose from among a wide variety of courses including applied lessons in various instruments, music arranging, improvisation, jazz and Hindustani music theory and history, ear training, midi instruction, studio recording - subjects not offered elsewhere in Nepal. To achieve this we are recruiting teachers from abroad to help train the Nepali people so that in the future the school will feature a highly skilled, competent and fully Nepali staff. With its professional staff, wide variety of courses offered, frequent performance opportunities, consistent interaction with fellow musicians and outstanding facilities, the Kathmandu Jazz Conservatory is developing a much deserved reputation as the preeminent center for musical study in Nepal.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
August 13, 2019
Kathmandu Jazz Conservatory (KJC) a leading music school in Nepal is looking for dedicated, hardworking and self motivated candidates for the following positions:
Position: Front Desk Assistant - 1
- Handle telephone/email inquiries and visitors
- Handle overall operation of the front desk
- Admission of new students and class arrangements
- Billing and Collect fees
- Other Job and duty assigned by the school.
- Should have completed + 2 in any discipline.
- Should have excellent communication skills both in English and Nepali.
- Should have knowledge of Secretarial job.
- Should have excellent computer (Microsoft office) skill.
- Musical knowledge would be a plus point.
- Should be a team player and have a passion to grow as professional.
Position type: full-time job (42 hrs a week)
Experience: 1 year.
Application deadline: August 30, 2019
Interested (Female candidate are encouraged to apply) candidates are requested to send their CV, Application letter with passport size photo and expected salary to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Kathmandu Jazz Conservatory
Gyanmandala, Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur