We design and manufacture, under fair conditions , beautiful fine hand knits for children and babies.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Shirley Bredal KTM is a Nepali owned company designing and producing a range of knitwear primarily for babies and children, entirely for export.
It is a big puzzle to coordinate the production, meet deadlines & standard of quality, as well as supporting our production set-up internally.
Profile description of the person needed:
The perfect fit for the position of a candidate who is seeking a long-term commitment and willing to learn and grow with our brand. We need someone who is focused and likes challenges. When conducting the job interview, our criterias will mostly emphasis that the candidate’s intents are aligned with this.
Experience from past jobs: Multitasking/well organized / team player.
- At least 4 years of work experience, and at least 2 years of management experience
- Perfect spoken and written English
- Analytical and time management skills
- Experience doing Excel calculations / Email correspondence
- A person who is cool-headed, fair character with a team-player attitude balanced up against a strong personality ready to take on a management role
- Comfortable on the phone in English and Nepali
Planning and monitoring all stages of the work internally and ensuring the standard of quality throughout production batch planning, sampling, production, training, quality control and packing and internal team coordination.
On a management deciding level, you will be working closely with:
- Our company director in minimum 2 weekly meetings (skype meetings)
- Our strategic batch planner whom you need to guide, monitor and collaborate with
- Our logistical officer, whose route you need to plan.
- Our technical advisor, who helps us build computerized workflows.
- Our QC manager, whom you need to guide and monitor.
Your role as floor manager is to provide support for all inter-departmental communication. (Training will be given).
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION LETTER AND RESUME TO : email@example.com