Detailed Job description / requirements:
Financial Auditor (Job ID – 1001)
Purpose – To ensure all revenue/expenses are posted to the correct departments, to balance/reconcile all revenue/expenses daily and complete all necessary reports. An Auditor is responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting, and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the organizations continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Review each order received on platform and input it correctly in an Excel document
- Bills of all operational related activities need to be recorded
- Resolve any outstanding tickets pertaining to finance.
- Complete a checklist needed to open and close any given business day
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts daily and maintain files.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be able to prioritize job functions to meet deadlines Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required (i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports, etc.) according to hotel standards.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and record all credit card transactions on a timely basis.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including statistics.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, and annual data processing system functions as required.
Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
• Customer Focus
Job Qualifications –
• 1 – 2 years of accounting experience (University or Job)
• Bachelors or equivalent (Final year students are welcome)
• Understand and use math concepts to design a financial or economic system.
• Work math problems quickly and accurately.
• Understand and use computers and related equipment.
• Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
About Pasalrun – Pasalrun is an ecommerce & delivery platform that strives to simplify delivery. Providing best in class customer service and increasing a focus on customer satisfaction, we are moving towards mutually beneficial and long-term solution on the factors that plague the current marketplace.
As a start-up, we have spent countless hours building a foundation to create a fun, challenging, and rewarding work environment. Great employees are what makes a company’s vision flourish and as such, we will provide you with all the necessary resources/tools needed to reach your highest potential.
Interested candidates please send your Resume and/or CV at email@example.com or call +977 9828000347 for further information.