Details / requirements:
A highly reputed construction company currently developing various hydropower projects seeking for competent, committed and self-motivated person interested to excel in construction management for the following post:
Designation: Finance Manager
Required Nos: 1
Main Duties & Responsibilities but not limited to the followings:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting.
- Ensure all the transactions have been recorded with proper supporting documents into accounting system.
- Ensure the stock transaction of head office and site office has been reconciled.
- Coordinate and direct for preparation of the detail of goods consumed at main store and sub-stores as well and submit consumption report.
- Ensure physical verification of inventory and fixed assets of all the stores have been conducted.
- Provide training to the staff on proper documentation of inventory and reporting format and recording in accounting software.
- Coordinate for the preparation of annual budget and financial forecasts.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with accounting principles, regulations, and standards.
- Prepare and submit MIS report to the senior management.
- Manage all external contracts and ensure that all the Company’s expenditure is correctly authorized and accounted.
- Preparation documents and information for LC and Bank loan.
- Ensure that financial data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with financial institutions, suppliers, and key stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with tax laws and other regulatory requirements.
- Monitor project costs, analysis variances and identify areas of improvement.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Perform other tasks as per instruction of Senior Management.
- Excellent financial analysis skill.
- Proficiency in financial software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Understanding of construction finance and project management.
- Post graduate in Management (Finance/Account) or CA/Semi-qualified CA
Experience: At least 3 years of experience in related field. Preference will be given to candidates having prior experience working in Construction Company.
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable
Interested applicants possessing relevant experience and qualification are requested to send their updated CV along with a covering letter mentioning expected salary and a recent PP size photo via email to email@example.com within 15 days.
Only short listed candidates will contacted for the further process of recruitment.
|Administrative / Management, Accounting and Finance
|MBA, Post Graduate / Masters in related field. , MBS / M.Com., Chartered Accountant (semi-qualified)
|04 Feb, 2024
|18 Feb, 2024