Detailed Job description / requirements:
Vacancy Post Announcement
Company Name: Apex Group Nepal
Job Position: Finance Manager
Preferred Age: Above 28
Salary: Negotiable for deserving Candidates
Desired Candidate: Having minimum 5+ years of experience in trading/mfg /Service industry (3+ years experience in related industry in Asst managerial/managerial level preferred)
Desired Candidate: Qualified CA/MBS/MBA/CA intermediate passed
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply with a cover letter mentioning the expected salary.
- Lead, monitor and supervise the entire finance and accounts team.
- Maintaining financial records and ensuring cost efficiency and compliance.
- Generate daily reports, monthly reports, financial statement and share to management.
- Liaison with tax authorities, banks and other related bodies and entities.
- Maintaining all statutory compliances.
- Overseeing imports, LC, Party guarantees and Forex.
- Responsible for healthy cash flow planning, cost benefit analysis and other analysis and reports.
- Coordinating with concerned department of vendors, suppliers and debtors on related matters.
- Ensure strict application of organizational policies and control systems.
- Coordinate with other departments when necessary.
- Ensure necessary record keepings and responsible for internal and Statutory Audits.
- Do other necessary tasks and make necessary suggestions as required.
- Qualified CA with 3+ years organizational experience, MBA, MBS with 7+ years organizational experience CA inter passed with substantial work and experience history (not less than 5 years organizational experience)
- Successful previous experience of 3-7 years in similar roles and position, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous growth and development through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong basics, and demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- Recommendation and references mandatory.
- Release letter from previous employer and salary sheet mandatory
- Able to join in short notice.