We are Green Tick Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (happy to be called as greentick), a management consulting organization located in Nepal, with profound knowledge and experiences in consulting, business advisory, training and business process outsourcing services. Our competitive edge is embedded in the proactive approach of our team combined with a high level of professional expertise and a strong business understanding.We own precious and appreciative assets as human brains of diverse team members of national and international level. We pride ourselves as an outstanding service provider as we have been able to retain strong client relationship which we earned through our core values as: Integrity Transparency Reliability Professionalism We have faith in honesty and strong work efficacy. We desire to be the best, with a commitment to quality, creativity and sensitivity to our clients. We are always searching for the opportunities to make a difference. We believe on just being good is not good enough, we pursue excellence.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We, Green Tick Nepal Pvt. Ltd., a management consulting organization located in Minbhavan, Kathmandu, with profound knowledge and experiences in consulting, business advisory, training and business process outsourcing services are looking for a suitable candidate for the vacant position of Finance Analyst. The candidates who meet the following criteria will be shortlisted for an interview.
- Semi Qualified CA from ICAN/ ACCA
- Completion of 3 years of articleship
- Should have own two-wheeler and valid license.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent financial analytical skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Should have logical and analytical mindset;
- Ability to produce intended outcome/ result;
- Able to cope up with the challenges and meet assignment deadlines;
- Show commitment and dedication to accomplish the assigned task.
- Prepare and process the financial statement and provision of financial statement;
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data;
- Preparation and processing of the details required for the tax purpose;
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses;
- Documentation of finance and accounts in accordance with legal policies and guidelines;
- Ensure that tax reporting procedures are well documented to facilitate preparation and submission in a timely manner;
- Contribute to the preparation of financial projections;
- Verify each expense to be booked in books of accounts;
- Compile the monthly reports and submitting the report to the supervisor;
- Ensure compliance with company rules and policies;
- Conduct VAT and Bank Reconciliation.
- Review the work done by the Account Assistants;
- Coordinate, communicate, and collaborate with clients to ensure the delivery of quality service;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Carry out other tasks as instructed by the concerned supervisor.
Eligible candidates are requested to email their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the link below: