Sindhuli Integrated Development Service Nepal (SIDS/ Nepal), Sindhiuli is a non-political, non- governmental and non- profit making community based organization established on 2051 B.S. It was affiliated with social welfare council on 2052 BS with the vision of a dignified society where poverty, illiteracy, unemployment, social discrimination and social conflicts are not existed and future society where peoples are fully respected with opportunities to lead a productive, happy and dignified human life of Sindhuli as well as Nepal.
SIDS Nepal, Sindhuli calls for expression of interest (EOI) for consultancy service to facilitate Basic First Aid training at Rural Municipal level. SIDS Nepal is seeking proposals from interested and eligible consultancy Firm or individual for this purpose under Nepal Disaster Risk Reduction (NDRR) Project with funding support and partnership of World Vision International Nepal.
|S.N||Activities||Competencies||No. of events ||Time||Remarks|
|1||Basic First Aid Training|
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in DRR related subject, environmental science/management or any of the related disciplines (Master Preferred)
- TOT certificate
- Strong theoretical knowledge about FA
- At least 5 practical training facilitation experience
- Excellent facilitation skills in community
|1||3 Days||TinpatanRural Municipality|
Consultancy firms or individual are required to submit the following:
- Letter of interest
- Technical proposal, which includes objectives and method with detailed timeline.
- CVs of professional personnel proposed for this project
- Financial proposal indicating consultancy fee and a breakdown of expenses.
- The technical and financial proposals must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes
- Copy of company registration certificate
- Copy of PAN/VAT/ registration and tax clearance certificate
- Company Profiles
Eligible Interested candidates/Firm/Company should submit all the details mentioned above in sealed envelope addressing to the Sindhuli Integrated Development Service (SIDS Nepal), Sindhuli and also send it through email on firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 January 2020