Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Office Address: Kamaladi, Kathmandu
Group Companies: Zuleika By Gahana Griha
Salary: 20,000 per month (willing to go higher based on experience and qualifications)
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software/applications, including Instagram, facebook, google drive, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making personal arrangements for: travel, medical, others.
- Public relations and networking
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Provide Sales Support
- Female Candidates Preferred
- Must have two wheeler license
- Must have own two wheeler
- A keen interest in fashion and jewelry