Enumerator / Data Collector
Research: Progress Inc.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Brief description of organization
Progress Inc. is a private company which specializes in research, monitoring and evaluations, assessments, capacity building and other data management for public, private and non-profit organizations in the social development sector. The organization works in various sectors including gender, education, governance, livelihood, DRR, WASH, and more.
We are looking to update our roster for Enumerators / Data Collectors. Candidates with prior experience in data collection in field or remote are encouraged to send their updated CV.
Enumerator / Data Collector (Female Preferred)
- Collect data during field work or remotely
- Making calls to potential respondents for data collection
- Coordinate and communicate with supervisor
- Attend orientation or training for understanding of the process of work
- Debrief to supervisor
- Should be able to collect data via mobile application
- Meet deadline/timeline of all work
- Other as assigned and needed
- Excellent Nepali communication skills; should understand basic English
- Must possess experience in data collection or enumeration (People with no experience on data collection will not be considered)
- High school degree with 4+ years of data collection experience or Bachelor’s degree or higher with atleast 2 year or more will be considered
- Experience in mobile based data collection is added advantage
- Understanding of social development sector – gender, DRR, WASH, livelihood, etc.
- Experienced in Microsoft word, excel and email services
- Able to work efficiently within the stipulated deadline in a fast paced environment
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV to by Nov 9, 2021, with the subject title of the email as “Enumerator”.
No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation will automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing.
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Posted Date||10 Oct, 2021|
|Apply Before||09 Nov, 2021|