ThemeGrill (themegrill.com) is one of the leading WordPress Themes/Plugins Shop of the world (yes, not just of Nepal). Our themes have been loved by people all around the globe and currently, our products empower more than 400,000 sites and are getting more than 5000 plus downloads on a daily basis. ThemeGrill is a young energetic team. At ThemeGrill, we do work not only in fun ways but also to help each other for independent development which we think is the key to success. If you are a young WordPress enthusiast and want to take your career a lot higher in WordPress then ThemeGrill is the place for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We’re looking for dedicated and experienced Email Marketers to join our enthusiastic marketing team at ThemeGrill. Apply if you’re a self-motivated email marketer who can help us grow our website conversions with compelling email campaigns.
What qualities make you suitable for this position?
- Dedicated marketer who can independently write marketing copies, self-edit, and send them using email marketing tools.
- You’re a natural writer. You can write what’s in your mind without much struggle and continuously write every day.
- You’re a self-motivated, self-starter and results-oriented individual with higher professional values. Ability to work unsupervised for extended periods of time.
- Readiness to learn new skills and accept feedback from others without taking it personally.
- Team player with really good communication skills and ability to interact with cross-functional teams. Over-communicators are appreciated rather than under-communicators.
- Good time manager and able to work under pressure.
- Creative thinking and strong problem-solving abilities. You love helping people to solve their problems.
- You’re an optimistic individual who can see opportunities in obstacles and motivate the team towards that direction.
- Have strong presentation, teaching or training, and persuasion skills.
- Involvement in the WordPress community is a plus. If you aren’t a member yet, then you’ll be after taking this job.
What skills do you need to pull off this job?
- Marketing automation: Sound knowledge and experience in email marketing automation.
- Persuasive marketing content: You can write marketing content and persuade your audience to buy your idea.
- WordPress expertise: Have extensive knowledge and experience of using WordPress platform, themes, and plugins. 2+ Years of experience. Basic HTML and CSS knowledge are a plus.
- SEO: You’re familiar with search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and can implement the best tactics.
- Keyword research: You can independently run keyword research and come up with content ideas beneficial for the company’s marketing goals.
- Familiar with marketing tools: Have experience using marketing tools like Mailchimp, Convert Kit, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.
- English: Fluency in both verbal and written English. Ability to write Grammar error-free content.
Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated email marketer? Grab this opportunity if you love email automation technology and like to use it to grow a budding WordPress business.
What are your main responsibilities in this job?
- Research and design effective email marketing campaigns to promote our products, deals, product updates, and content.
- Create engaging and persuasive email newsletters.
- Grow our email list with strategic tactics, like lead magnets.
- Work with the marketing team lead and other marketing team members to achieve periodic and longstanding company goals.
- Closely work with different product teams to discuss different marketing strategies and internal collaboration.
- Track the results of email marketing efforts and share reports with the whole team.
- Post on social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and engage users
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary with timely revisions. High-performing individuals get promoted even before 6 months. Bonus for the dedicated team members.
- Opportunity to build your career in global WordPress industry and digital marketing space.
- Learning opportunities with marketing experts, SEO experts, developers, designers, and plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- 5 Working days a week. Saturdays and Sundays are holidays for your personal tasks and family time.
- Annual company retreat to a popular destination in Nepal (we’ve been to Pokhara, Bandipur, Chitwan, and other places) and exciting activities.
- Timely picnic and outing programs. Plus, sports events like futsal tournaments.
- Fun working environment led by young co-founders, friendly team leads and HR manager.
- A serene working environment with in-house table tennis, badminton court, carrom board, dart board and chess to play and enjoy the break time.
- Free lunch, snacks and unlimited tea and coffee.
Note: This is currently a Work from Home/Office job.
*** Enlisted job responsibilities and required skills are all inclusive but not limited to the listed points. And also, the candidates who don’t have all skills but are eager to attempt are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can send links, Projects of your best work till now along with CV and Cover letter via Apply here