Dot Net Developer
Spiralogics is a leading custom software development company primarily based in the US, Nepal, and India. With 18+ years of experience in the tech industry, we go beyond the traditional application development process to deliver quality products. With an array of both in-house and client-based applications, we work with different technologies such as Dot NET, PHP, Python, Node JS, React, Angular JS, Java, Xamarin, iOS, Android, and Flutter. If you want to build your career in a growing IT company, then come join Spiralogics. We provide a fun, friendly, and flexible working environment with an employee-centric work culture. To give you a sense of what we expect, here is a link [career.spiralogics.com] to our own career portal where we constantly add new positions that may better fit you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Develop, and maintain, high-quality software following company coding policies and standards.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Willing to guide the team and provide proper feedback.
- Reporting on project status and developments to senior team members.
- Participate in requirements analysis and collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Active participation in the code review process.
- More than 1 year of experience in building web services and web-based software applications using Dot NET Core(C#), Entity Framework.
- Experience in XAML, Xamarin is highly preferred.
- Ability to write, understand, and troubleshoot T-SQL and design MS SQL Server objects.
- Experience with optimization and tuning an MS SQL Server is highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts, and designs.
- Proficient in versioning systems like Git, or SVN.
- Experience with Project Management Tools like Redmine, JIRA, Trello, etc.
- Good communication skills as well as a positive attitude and a drive to learn.
- Exceptional problem-solving capacity and ability to work independently.
|Category||Computer - Programming|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Junior Level|
|Education||Bachelors in Computer Science|
|Posted Date||16 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||13 Apr, 2023|