Dot NET Developer
Spiralogics Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Spiralogics is a leading custom software development company primarily based in the US, Nepal and India. With 18+ years of experience in tech industry, we go beyond the traditional application development process to deliver quality products. With an array of both in-house and client-based applications, we work with different technologies such as Dot NET, PHP, Python, Node JS, React, Angular JS, Java, Xamarin, iOS, Android, Flutter.
We are currently looking for a mid-level Dot NET developer to work remotely. Candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining large-scale enterprise applications, particularly in the health care domain. They should be familiar with the cutting-edge Dot NET technologies (Dot NET 5).
If you want to build your career in a growing IT company, then come join Spiralogics. We provide a fun, friendly, and flexible working environment with employee centric work culture.
- Develop, maintain, high-quality software following company coding policies and standards.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Willing to guide the team and provide proper feedback.
- Reporting on project status and developments to senior team members.
- Participate in requirements analysis and collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Active participation in code review process.
- More than 2 years of experience in building web services and web-based software applications using Dot NET Core(C#), Entity Framework.
- Experience in XAML, Xamarin is highly preferred.
- Ability to write, understand, and troubleshoot T-SQL and design MS SQL Server objects.
- Experience with optimization and tuning a MS SQL Server is highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts, and designs.
- Proficient in versioning systems like Git, or SVN.
- Experience with Project Management Tools like Redmine, JIRA, Trello, etc.
- Good communication skills as well as a positive attitude and a drive to learn.
- Exceptional problem-solving capacity and ability to work independently.