Dot Net Developer
Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. Weâ€™re a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Veriskâ€™s businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Lead new and existing applications along with enhancements, services and infrastructure.
- Build and manage reliable software in a service-oriented environment, have such software operate at high-performance, demonstrated scalability and high reliability
- Perform hands-on coding while designing and architecting web application/content/search solutions
- Be involved in all phases of the agile software development lifecycle
- Proactively seek out and minimize pain points within the infrastructure and code base
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and introduce them as needed
- Create next-gen solutions for unique and challenging use cases
- Review work done by other developers to ensure adherence to the best practices
- Serve as a liaison between local and onsite team
- Mentor junior team members in proper software engineering methods and techniques, and develop programming guidelines to ensure these methods are accessible to other developers
Education Level: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
Experience Required: At least 5 years of professional experience in web-based application development
Skills and Knowledge - What you should bring to the role:
- Have strong sense of ownership with demonstrated ability to work independently
- Be focused, passionate, and strive to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Leadership and ability to guide design and technical meetings
- Excellent understanding of OOP design concepts and software development processes and methods
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience working with Business Stakeholders. Ability to elaborate and convert business requirements into technical requirements, create architecture and design documents for the stakeholders.
- Knowledge of cloud-based applications would be a strong plus point
- Superior organization skills, skilled at recognizing priorities and keeping a team focused on most important features
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain mid-level to complex applications
- ·Experience in cloud and serverless technology (preferably AWS) would be a major plus point
- Proficient experience working with Maven, Jenkins, Chef, CodeDeploy, Bamboo, Octopus or any CI/CD tools and deep understand of continuous integration/continuous delivery. Willing and able to work with DevOps team and contribute to CI/CD
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Multi-threaded programming experience in both procedural and functional paradigms.
APPLY HERE - https://smrtr.io/4KS-k