Dot NET (Blazor) Developer
Uranus Tech Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an information technology company which was started with the aim of providing cloud based financial software to the customers to meet their business need in a cost effective way to save their rising IT cost without impacting the quality. Our objective is to recognize your business and work together to achieve a common business goal. Established in the year 2013 Uranus Tech Nepal is a leading player in the field of Nepalese Microfinance business for cloud based URANUS solution. We have a complete team of experienced software engineers, account professionals, system analysts, team leaders, network engineer and other consultants with us who work together to deliver the project on time. We believe 'hard work is the key to success' but 'smart work is the key to perfection'. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the work efficiency and utilization of their resources. We have provided solutions which ranges from small scale industries to huge supply chains. Microfinance institution, Co-Operatives, Investment Company, Wholesale lending institution and Dairy Production Company are the example which we are working in the present context. For More Information: http://www.uranustechnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Vacancy: Dot NET Developer (Blazor)
We are looking for a skilled Dot Net Developer (Blazor) who is proficient in developing web applications. The ideal candidate should have expertise in the full life cycle of Web Application development and Strong Knowledge in Database (MS SQL).
- Translate application stories and requirements into functional applications.
- Design, code, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code.
- Write neat and clean code mostly for Web Based Application.
- Create test cases and follow test cases to implement the requirements.
- Prepare a use case/ flow diagram when needed.
- Regular follow-up for tasks assigned from the development phase to QA
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Ability to write reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with design patterns
- Experience in writing unit test and integration testing in Nunit Framework.
- A knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases,MSQL, and ORM technologies
- Experience working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Web Service Frameworks (RESTful, SOAP)
- Knowledge of Blazor would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of micro-service design patterns.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile team would be added value
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
Interested candidate may apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Category||Database Programming, Computer - Programming|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level, Mid Level, Junior Level|
|Experience||1+ years, 2+ years, 3+ years, At least One year in relevant field|
|Education||BCA / BCIS, MCA / MIT, B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, Bachelors in Engineering, BIT / BIM(S), Computer Engineering|
|Posted Date||17 Sep, 2023|
|Apply Before||13 Oct, 2023|