2D Animator/ Motion Graphics Artist
Established a decade back, Meeting Point Pvt. Ltd. has been working consistently to build its reputation in outdoor and indoor media by providing the best audio visual production services. We are specialists for high-gloss programmes / documentaries / short videos / advertisements / public service announcements for TV / Radio / Social Medias / Online Portals and Theatres. As a production company based in Kathmandu we operate all around the country and can offer a wide network of professional partners. We also have expanded our experience of working for national and international non-governmental organizations all these years. We do provide flexible working hours and conditions to create ideal working environment for our employees.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: 2D Animator/ Motion Graphics Artist -2
- Create animated videos using and editing existing assets (Using software: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator)
- Must show a high level of technical skills and ability creating the animated movement and performance
- Positive attitude with the ability to work within a team and actively problem-solve/troubleshoot
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and think creatively while meeting deadline
- Specialization and/or expertise in classical animation, character animation, motion graphics, dynamic typography and other
- strong grasp of principles of design, layout and frame composition, and principles of animation is a must
- Ability to follow storyboard and design reference accurately and work in a range of styles and to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to spot and rectify shortcomings in efficient design practices and a strong intent to mentor and learn from peers.
- Experience using Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience creating animation using and editing existing vectors
- Working with 2D animation (explainer videos, stories using 2d animation, etc)
- Portfolio showing similar work
- At least basic understanding and ability to communicate in English
Interested Nepali applicants are requested to submit an Application Letter with an updated CV through email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th June, 2020 by 5 pm, with the subject ‘Application for the Post of ………….. (Mention the post you are applying for)’.Please also mention your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Meeting Point reserves the right to reject any or all applicants. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and possess no salary bar for deserving candidates.
- We work with a pool of freelancers as per requirement of various projects. Freelancers of creative sector are encouraged to submit their CVs stating their field of interest.