Shangrila Microsystem (P.) Ltd. (Shangrila) has been engaged in developing a variety of products and consultation services to the concerned government organizations, non-government organizations as well as private organizations as per their needs and demands. The company has every reason to have pride on its existence as it is an undertaking of the people who have excelled in the field of Information Technology through practical display of their expertise and efficiency with immense competence. The company strongly emphasizes and promotes its quality of product to its costumers. Quality control has been strictly follow the standard and tested meticulously during the design, development and operation process to ensure the products to be error free.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare reports
- Track record of the coming published EOI, RFP & Standing list.
- Prepare Proposal, EOI & Other documents related to bidding process.
- Prepare Manual of the software(s).
- Other documents related to organization
Skills / Qualification
- Master's Degree in Management
- Good Knowledge in Software use. (Knowledge of Software development activities will be an added advantage)
HOW TO APPLY?
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with following information
- linkedin profile (if available)
- expected salary