Digital Advertising Specialist
Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
- 3 plus years of proven experience in managing paid Ads
- Google Ads Certified
- Expert knowledge of both Search and Social Media Advertising
- Experience building Landing pages that convert
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience managing large complex campaigns
- Understanding of SEO
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative manner and under deadlines for a wide scope of projects
- An enthusiastic individual with a meticulous eye for detail and results-oriented
- Must be a team player and open to constructive feedback
- Proficient in English, both in written and verbal
- Experience working for western-based clients will be desirable
- Facebook BluePrint Certified Professionals are desirable
Some of the exciting stuff that you'll be involved in:
- Develop, implement and own paid customer acquisition strategy
- Plan and execute effective digital advertising campaigns across SEM, Display, Social, Video and Native on channels including Google and Facebook
- Drive the delivery of paid ads, including copy, creatives, audience, retargeting, and optimization.
- Collaborate with design and content team to develop winning landing pages and experiments
- Research competitor advertising strategies
- Ongoing education to remain dominant in cutting-edge PPC disciplines
- Undertake ad hoc duties as required
The Benefits of Joining Us Are Many!
- Competitive remuneration provided which is negotiable based on skills and suitability
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (including 1 hour lunch break)
The detailed position description will be discussed during the face-to-face interview.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Career: Digital Advertising Specialist", addressing all the essential requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will resume working from office once the situation is more stable.