BerryBytes develop computer vision technologies using Machine Learning and AI and offers Cloud Native Application solutions. We bring the perfect combination of talent and technology to help our customers overcome their most significant challenges.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) & DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to be responsible for our infrastructure and deployments in our Multi-cloud environments. As a member of our engineering team, you will be in involved all things DevOps/SysOps. You'll be responsible for planning and building tools for system configuration and provisioning. This role also will be responsible for maintaining any required infrastructure SLAs both internal and external to the business. Our team is extremely collaborative. Interested candidates must be self-motivated, willing to learn, and willing to share new ideas to improve our team and process.
What we do?
We develop Cloud Agnostic PaaS that leverage Kubernetes to reduce significant time to roll out the Cloud Native application across the managed or on premise infrastructure. Our product powers companies to achieve new levels of velocity, agility, reliability, and efficiency in their projects and systems.
- Performs technical maintenance of the configuration management tools and release engineering practices to ensure technical changes are documented, comply with standard configurations, and are sustainable.
- Designs develops, automates, and maintains tools using an automate-first mindset to improve the quality and repeatability of software and infrastructure configuration development and deployment.
- Will train software developers and system administrators in the use of pipeline tools and the implementation of quality standards.
- Oversee integration work & provide automated solutions in support of multiple products
- Provide technical leadership, lead code reviews and mentor other developers
- Build systems that dynamically scale
- Plan deployment
- Experience with AWS and GCP
- Hands of experience in Kubernetes (at least 2yrs of K8s experience.)
- Minimum 3+ years experience with Unix based systems.
- Working knowledge of Ansible, or other Configuration Management
- Experience in leading scripting tools (Python/Ruby/Bash etc)
- Experience with Jenkins or Cloud Native CI/CD
- Strong scripting and automation skills
- Solid understanding of web applications
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with continuous deployments (CD)
- Experience with cloud-based autoscaling and elastic sizing
- Experience with relational database administration and SQL
- Why a Career with BerryBytes?
At BerryBytes, we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. BerryBytes's idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
You will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with BerryBytes. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
We offer flexible hours, competitive PTO policy, incentive, bonus and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field. Apart from this, we also offer stock investment options as well as onsite opportunities for performing candidates.
Please send your latest resume in PDF format at email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.