Dev Ops Engineer
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for self driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as a “DevOps Engineer”. Details of the same have been highlighted below:
- Support CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance.
- Test and deploy software/applications updates, new features and hotfixes using various CI/CD tools like (Ansible, GitLab pipelines, terraforms) across multiple cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Should be able to manage and develop continuous integration and deployment solutions for production of applications.
- Should collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement development pipelines with automation and security for every design.
- Should develop a broad understanding of public cloud service provider of Azure and Amazon.
- Should valuate emerging supporting solutions e.g. monitoring, alerting, and logging for suitability into a production environment.
- Mentor and coach junior members of team to ensure adequate technical coverage.
- Should have prior experience with code repositories (Git) and with continuous integration tools like BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven or Gradle).
- Should have prior experience in any containerization technology Kubernetes, Docker, EKS, AKS etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer related programs.
- Minimum 3+ years’ work experience in related field.
- Certifications in the area of expertise are considered.
- Experience deploying IaC, CI/CD pipelines and containerization technology.
- Good knowledge in monitoring tools (CloudWatch, Prometheus, ELK, Grafana, Nagios)
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by January 26, 2023.