Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia's online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering ecommerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Deliver assigned packages to Daraz customers, ensuring:
- Care is taken with package
- Immaculate time-keeping and presentation – uniform provided
- Perfect record keeping and cash management
- Thorough reconciliation each day
- Excellent customer service: answering questions, handling complaints
- SLC or equivalent, capable of using mobile applications
- Possess smart phone(Android)
- Possess valid driver's license
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Should have own 2-wheeler
What we offer:
- Attractive performance incentives on top of salary
- Fuel allowance
- Mobile top-ups and data package for contacting customers
- Accident insurance
- Medical insurance
How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com mentioning your name, mobile number, address and also mention if you have Android Phone, valid driving license and bike/scooter.
You can SMS your name and contact number to 9802310343 & we will contact you.
Please note that you will be outsourced employee of Daraz for 2 Months.