Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. We are a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Verisk's businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for database administrator to design, implement, support, administer and maintain relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Snowflake, Postgres, etc.
As a Database Administrator, you will:
- Create, Administer, Monitor, and Maintain multiple relational data bases: MS SQL Server or Postgres, AWS Aurora-Postgres
- Work on new and existing logical/physical database designs for applications and infrastructure.
- Implement relational databases, tables, and table changes.
- Support application development for problem solving and performance tuning.
- Assist in administering, monitoring and maintaining SQL Server/Snowflake/Aurora Postgres environments, including for disaster recovery.
- Be willing to be on-call and occasionally work odd hours to help meet customer service level agreements and to support application and database deployments.
- Familiarity with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server or PostgreSQL a plus).
- Knowledge of SQL Command Syntax, Data Definition Syntax, and Query Syntax.
- Familiarity with data modeling concepts.
- Ability to develop queries to extract information based on compounded search criteria.
- Clear understanding of Data Structures.
- Experience with variety of Amazon Web Services is a plus
- 1+ years of proven experience in software development, data base maintenance, and system maintenance.
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, AWS Aurora Postgres, etc.
- Recent graduates are also welcome to apply.
APPLY HERE - https://smrtr.io/5rTzn