Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. Weâ€™re a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Veriskâ€™s businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for database administrator to design, implement, support, administer and maintain relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Snowflake, Postgres, etc.
As a Database Administrator, you will:
- Create, Administer, Monitor, and Maintain multiple relational data bases: MS SQL Server or Postgres, AWS Aurora-Postgres
- Work on new and existing logical/physical database designs for applications and infrastructure.
- Implement relational databases, tables, and table changes.
- Support application development for problem solving and performance tuning.
- Assist in administering, monitoring and maintaining SQL Server/Snowflake/Aurora Postgres environments, including for disaster recovery.
- Be willing to be on-call and occasionally work odd hours to help meet customer service level agreements and to support application and database deployments.
- Familiarity with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server or PostgreSQL a plus).
- Knowledge of SQL Command Syntax, Data Definition Syntax, and Query Syntax.
- Familiarity with data modeling concepts.
- Ability to develop queries to extract information based on compounded search criteria.
- Clear understanding of Data Structures.
- Experience with variety of Amazon Web Services is a plus
- 1+ years of proven experience in software development, data base maintenance, and system maintenance.
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, AWS Aurora Postgres, etc.
- Recent graduates are also welcome to apply.
APPLY HERE - https://smrtr.io/5rTzn