Data Warehouse Analyst
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Data Warehouse Analyst
Biltmore Analytics is a US-based company that provides a SaaS Data warehouse solution to small and mid-tier US Pharmaceutical Companies for their Commercial/Sales Operations. Our Nepal office will provide backend technical support services to our US based clients.
Bachelors in an engineering/computer/technical related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Information Management, Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering, etc).
Preference is given to candidates with IT work related experience.
Negotiable based on experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluency in speaking/reading/writing in English.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), relationship skills and a strong team player.
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to produce high quality documentation.
- Familiarity with SQL and working with databases. PL/SQL and familiarity with Oracle databases would be a plus.
- Operating System: Familiarity with Linux/Unix and Windows servers.
- Any programming knowledge/experience (e.g. Java, shell scripting)
- Understand user requirements
- Timely feedback
- Attitude: Flexible and open to self-directed learning and new experiences.
Nice to have :
- MicroStrategy experience or any other Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos, Qlik, Business Objects.
- ETL Platform/tools : Informatica, Talend.
- Understand and document the existing load processes, deliverables and schedules for each client.
- Manage the regular Data Load and QA processes for each client.
- Do development work either on the BI platform or ETL codebase or infrastructure enhancements based on resource’s interest and aptitude.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and manage computer systems, networks and infrastructure both on premise and in the cloud.
- Establish a good working relationship with clients.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
Training & Development
- Training on industry specific tools such as Microstrategy, Informatica, ETL codebase will be provided as required.
- Opportunity to grow and learn more about the US pharmaceutical industry to take on more advanced projects exists within the role and will be encouraged.
Applicants should send their CV/resume to email@example.com referencing this job posting along with contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and two (2) professional references.
Only short-listed candidates will be chosen for interviews.
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level, Junior Level|
|Experience||Fresh Graduate, 1+ years|
|Education||B. Sc. (Bachelors in Science), B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, B.E. in Electronics, B.E. in Electrical, Graduate (Bachelors), Bachelors in Engineering|
|Posted Date||24 Aug, 2021|
|Apply Before||22 Sep, 2021|