Data Reporting Analyst – Power BI
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as a “Data Reporting Analyst – Power BI”
- Developing dashboards, reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop.
- Providing support to report and dashboard in production.
- Connecting different data sources and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Translating data into informative reports and dashboards.
- Should have experience in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Should have knowledge on database fundamentals such as relational database design.
- Should contribute towards building the knowledge capital via project documentation and best practice solutions.
- Should participate in project discussion/analysis to understand the business needs of the client and deliver the optimal solution to enhance their business.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream
- 1+ years of work experience in developing reports and dashboards.
- Should be open to work in shifts.
- Should be open to learn new reporting tools and technology.
- Should have the ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability to carry on business conversations at all levels.
- Should have an experience with interacting with senior management both on a technical and functional basics.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 December, 2022.