Data QA Engineer
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for self driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as a “Data QA Engineer”. Details of the same have been highlighted below:
- Participate in project from inception phase to implementation phase to ensure quality in deliverables/products.
- Work on test plan.
- Identify bug, performance issues by testing software in functional and non-functional level.
- Test the quality of products and provide updates to the stakeholders.
- Regularly provide test report of the project status to the respective stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Should have knowledge of SQL queries and proficiency in querying relational and non-relational database types.
- Should have experience in testing ETL pipeline.
- Should have expertise in data analysis, creating of test data in different format.
- Should have an experience of working with flat files, XML, JSON etc.
- Should be able to Identify bugs & performance issues by testing the software in the functional and non-functional levels.
- Should be familiar with programming/scripting language such as JAVA, Python.
- Should be able to work in collaboration with the business and the technical teams.
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to send in
their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected
salary to email@example.com by 15 Oct 2022.