Data QA Engineer
Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. Weâ€™re a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Veriskâ€™s businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Title: Software Engineer/Data QA Automation Engineer
Experience Required: 1 to 3 years of professional experience in Software Quality Assurance, back-end data testing and Data QA Automation
- Act as QA lead on a wide variety of data intense projects
- Lead analysis for the purposes of developing test cases and test data for back-end data intense application
- Perform hands-on manual testing while scripting automated tests to ensure application and data quality.
- Test ETL systems in Pentaho which includes Data Analysis, Test Data Creation in different format/input files and Testing regulated data – majority in a scripted automated environment.
- Continuously develop and socialize best practices for the design and development of robust and easily maintainable QA Automation Suites.
- Serve as a liaison to business analyst and product owner, providing feedback on application readiness for migrations.
Skills and Expertise:
- Proficient in SQL queries and Relational Database concepts, Aurora Postgres, data structures and data operations in general.
- Expertise in data workflow testing, data analysis, Test Data Creation in different format/input files along detailed data verification testing with handling regulated data
- Experience in ETL testing - Pentaho / Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Technically familiar with development concepts and formats such as SQL, XML, JSON and scripting languages
- Experience in testing non-GUI applications (SQL, Flat Files, XML, JSON etc.)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of a programming/scripting language – JAVA, Scripting, Python
- Knowledge or Experience in AWS Services is a plus, but not required.
- Sound technical background, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- A wholesome QA resource with an ability to put together test plan and test case scenarios, create test data and verify output using scripted scenarios
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable QA automation workflows
- Proficient in developing and implementing automated tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool and familiarity with Continuous Integration atmosphere
APPLY HERE - https://smrtr.io/4tDK7